Electria is another innovative approach to using CR's 4-voice Recoil playback engine. Source material was obtained by sampling a range of classic guitars matched to a set of classic amplifiers.
The guitars used were:
- Standard Telecaster.
- Les Paul Custom.
- Rickenbacker 360.
- Mosrite Ventures (with retro-fitted dual-humbuckers).
- Danelectro DC59.
- Rickenbacker 330/12.
- Fender Twin.
- Marshall Jump.
- Marshall Plex.
- Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.
- Vox AC30.
- Orange Custom 50.
- Roland Jazz Chorus.
Channel Robot sampled single notes, muted notes, major and minor chords for each guitar amp combination - resulting in 50 unique sample sets all focused on use in our 4-voice playback engine.
Electria's powerful 4-voice dual-channel engine offers you the sculpting and creative power to use 8 different sounds in your final playback:
- Select any combination of voices (including repeating the same voice but with modified settings for phase shifting and beating effects), each voice then passes through the standard channel, each with their own envelope, tremolo and vibrato modules.
- In parallel the voices can be routed through our unique physical-modelling style exciter and resonator engines, where you can define exciter patterns and speed, attack, release and length as well as define a re-pitching sequence.
- Each voice channel has independent volume, pitch and sample-start offset controls, followed by vibrato and tremolo sections as well as 4 independent effect slots where you can assign up to 4 effects. Each effect slot offers you 20 different effects to choose from.
- Finally each channel has 4 send levels - which send to one of the 4 send effect slots. Each slot offers 6 different send effects.
- The entire instrument has overall volume, pan and limiter controls, as well as an intelligent randomiser to produce new and interesting sounds quickly and easily.
- Electria comes with 40 Snapshots to get you started.
Note: This IS NOT a guitar library - there are lots of articulations and approaches not included here - this is a sound design and sculpting tool, that uses classic guitar/amp combos as its source material.
Price: £15.00 from: