Channel Robot has announced the immediate availability of Folio Bass, a dual voice ROMpler aimed squarely at Bass sounds, for Kontakt.
Featuring 300 instrument samples meticulously recorded, edited and mastered using a dedicated 1970's Akai valve pre-amp and then copying everything through a Revox B77 tape machine loaded with vintage (but pristine) British Zonal 675 tape.
Folio Bass is equipped with:
- "Classic" synthesis controls; envelopes, filters, LFOs etc.
- A dedicated modulation system.
- Play controls such as keyboard voice split and velocity remapping.
- A Quad-Gate system.
- 4 send effects slots.
- 4 effects slots for each of the voices.
- The Channel Robot Arpeggiator system.
- 5.8 GB of lossless compressed sounds.
- 100+ snapshots.
Price: £75.00 (20% off Intro Sale price: £60.00). Available now from KontaktHub.