Chicken Systems has announced their Black Friday Weekend 50% Off Sale.
Starting Friday, most software is discounted at 50% off. The sale also includes bundles, crossgrade upgrades, and Translator Special Editions (does not include the upgrade/updates for current owners).
The sale lasts through "Small Business Saturday", "Lets Stop Spending Money Sunday", and "Cyber Monday".
All software can be downloaded within hours of purchase, and there is no shipping involved (via iLok dongle and iLok Cloud). You can download a free version to try out before you buy.
Some example deals:
- SamplerTools (Translator, Constructor, Instrument Manager, plus Integrated Interface bundle): Was $400, now $199.
- Constructor: Was $150, now $75.
- Kontakt Assistant: Was $80, now $45.
- Translator: Was $150, now $75.
- Translator Special Editions (one format only): 40% off; was $79, now $47.
- Creator 2.0 products (Motif, Korg, Fantom, Fusion, MV8000, or Kurzweil): Was $80, now $40.
Remaining Clearance (Ensoniq floppy sets, Hollow Sun sets, ZipDisks, Batteries, Samplers, SCSI2SD) are also available. The entire sale is at SamplerZone.