TBProAudio has released SLM2, a smart stereo loudness maximizer including "analog spice" and oversampling. The goal of the design was to maximize the loudness of the audio signal while maintaining transparency.
- Highly efficient loud-max peak limiter.
- Saturation of input signal.
- Fully control of attack and release.
- Switch-able lookahead.
- Additional drive/clip stage.
- Stereo link.
- "real" oversampling, up to 16x.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- All sample rates.
SLM2 is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats. A demo version is available.