Kubik costs 90 USD / 75 EUR / 50 GBP but if you have already purchased Adder, Digital or Unison then you can purchase Kubik for a reduced price of 54 USD / 45 EUR / 30 GBP.
MP3 demo tunes and a demo version of Kubik are available for download - the demo works for 10 minutes, has only a limited range of waveforms and wavetables and you can't save anything.
- 64 Waveform wavetable, each waveform is itself made from 64 additive partials.
- Two Wavetable Oscillators both with secondary unison oscillator.
- Nine Types of Oscillator Combinations - Add, Sub, Mix, Ring, FM, Sync, Waveshaper, S&H, PWM
- Two Filters - that can be used independently, serially, in parallel or sequentially. Each filter can use one of twelve different filter types - 12db LP, BP, BR, HP, 24db LP, BP, BR, HP, Ring, Formant, Comb, Tuned Noise.
- Eight 32 Step Envelopes with variable slope plus looping and release sections.
- Eight Multi-wave LFOs and four general purpose modulator LFOs.
- Full midi control of all the Kubik's parameters.
- Kubik works in poly/mono or latched mode and has powerful portamento capabilities.
- Stereo Delay , chorus, 2 band equalizer and stereo widener effects.
- Waveform editor where you can draw waveforms, use additive synthesis to create waveforms, or load in sample as waveforms.
- Many tools to help in the creation and manipulation of waveforms and wavetables. For instance you only have to set the key waveforms in a wavetable and Kubik will fill in the empty waveforms between these key ones.
- Simple wavetable resynthesis , you can either load in a sample into the wavetable or Kubik will try to find representative single loops to recreate the original sound.
- Two 64 Step Sequencer, with controls of pitch, duration, waveforms, volume, pan, filter cutoff, mix and slide.
- Kubik has skinable buttons and dials and user defined colour and text schemes.
- 77 full wavetables and hundreds of waveforms provided.
- 288 presets from TC Conrardy, EJ Robinson, TOTC and Steve Bates.
- Full PDF manual which includes tutorials about how to use Kubik.