- Two vector paths using up to 32 points in each. These allows you to set up vector paths which smoothly (or not) shift between 4 samples so creating dynamic changing sounds which have looping and non-loop parts. You can also automate the vector position using MIDI controls to create real-time alteration of sounds.
- Vectrik uses 4 samples to create sound, hundreds of samples are provided with Vectrik and you can use your own samples as well . Each sample has two loop pointing for loop modulation and delay & retrigger settings which allows you to set up sequences of samples. Each sample has its own tuning and can be passed into the two different filters.
- Two multi-mode filters, with 12/24 db low/high/band pass/notch filters plus ring modulation, comb filter and formant filter for vocal sounds.
- 8 ADSFR envelopes with variable curvature and 8 LFOs. These can control all the major parameters, using a simple to use modulation matrix . Plus full MIDI control of all the controls using MIDI learning.
- Step Sequencer with up to 64 steps which also can be used in the modulation matrix to complex trance-gate sounds and sequences.
- Keysplit mapping, so different keys can produce different mixes of the vector paths.
- Built in over-sampling and unison modes to create thicker and more crisp sounds.
- Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, Stereo delay, EQ & Stereo Widener effects.
- 200 presets including a bank from Tim Conrardy and more to come in the next couple of weeks.
- Full Manual in PDF format.
Vectrik is available for a special introductory price of US$48 / EU€36 / GB£25 for the next week, after which it will rise to US$75 / EU€60 / GB£40. A demo version is available.