CWI Technology has updated TX16Wx Software Sampler to version 1.0.07.
You can now set sample start/end point by Ctrl-left/right click in the sample editor, Shift-click for loop points and also automatic loop creation + ability to assign a loop to all (or previously loop-less) splits directly. No more clicking through groups. Group start parameter is now visualized in the sample editor as well, which makes that parameter easier to work with.
Changes in v1.0.07:
- Fixed race condition when some edit operations could cause crash if voices where playing.
- Fixed issue when deleting loops/slices could cause crash playing voices or exporting MIDI files.
- Fixed bug where Backwards/Bidirectional loop would not play if loop end equals wave end.
- Added reverse sample region operation to sample editor.
- Added "assign loop" to sample editor to quickly set current loop active in assigned splits.
- Added group start as editable visual marker in sample editor if current wave is part of selected groups.
- Added mouse shortcuts to directly set wave and loop start/end. Ctrl-click now sets wave bounds and shift-click sets the current loop range. Setting loop start/end when no loop exists will now automatically create one.
- Made "forward" the default loop mode when creating new loops.