This is a maintenance update including fixes for bugs and issues reported and confirmed so far:
- Added - Online activation.
- Changed - Skins' resolution increased.
- Fixed - Problem with missing runtime libraries (Windows).
- Added - New I/O configurations (Mono to Stereo) (AU, AAX formats).
- Fixed - Incorrect latency compensation when plug-in bypassed.
- Fixed - Wrong I/O configuration when channel mode changed on bus (Logic Pro).
- Fixed - GUI freeze when tweaking with controls (Mac OS X 10.11).
- Fixed - Crash when changing I/O configuration (Pro Tools).
- Fixed - Occasional crash when changing edit views (Pro Tools).
Decimort 2 and/or Devastor 2 licensees can download update from their User Area accounts.
Also demo versions were updated, downloadable at d16.pl site.