FLUX: Immersive has announced Ableton Live Tools for SPAT Revolution, a complete workflow set up for Immersive Audio creation and production using custom-built Live Devices and Templates, with a complete guide and tutorial videos, created to integrate Ableton Live with SPAT Revolution - 100% Freeware.
Ableton Live is a DAW offering extensive capabilities for automation, making it really suitable for creating outstanding Immersive Audio content using spatial movements, and other effects, in SPAT Revolution.
With Ableton Live being a popular choice for many music creators, this toolset takes the creative possibilities to the next level, presenting a simple and quick way of getting into multichannel object based creation and sound design in an Immersive Audio context, using the extensive powers of both Ableton Live and SPAT Revolution.
- Improve the workflow for Immersive audio creation and integrate Ableton Live and Spat Revolution.
- Improve your existing workflow with object based mixing and free yourself by going multichannel.
- Make the most of the powerful tools available in Live to improve your creative experience.
- Free custom built Live Devices using the powerful audio effect rack in Ableton Live.
- Compatible with your existing workflow – Just applied on top of it.
- Simple to Set Up, Simple to Use, Simple to Understand.
- Compatible with multiple computer setups.
- Automation Powered by OSC.
The Ableton Live Tools for SPAT Revolution includes; Templates, Devices, macOS shortcuts, and a user guide for getting it all up and running quickly.
Ableton Live Tools for SPAT Revolution is available now, for macOS only, as a free download in FLUX: Center.