Mastering The Mix has updated their Levels plug-in to version 1.2. Levels will now be found in the plug-in folder 'MasteringTheMix', rather than '29Palms' as it was before. For this reason a user should update once they have finished any current projects.
- Changes to 'Streaming' preset to adhere to Spotify's new -14LUFS target loudness and -1dB true peak level.
- Changes to 'YouTube' preset to adhere to the new -14LUFS target loudness and -1dB true peak level.
- New MFiT (Mastered For iTunes) preset.
- Updated graphics processing.
- Updated to latest VST SDK.
- Updated to latest Pro Tools AAX SDK.
- Updates to authorisation to fix bugs when using removable network cards/USB Wifi.
- Updates to improve playback detection in some mastering software.
- Bug fixes for some versions of OpenGL 3.2 and above on Windows.