nashNET has announced the availability of version 1.1.1 of reViSiT Pro, which introduces user-configurable keyboard shortcuts and numerous other innovations. Built on a powerful new keyboard handler, a flexible configuration interface now permits you to view, add, edit and delete key assignments, and easily diagnose and solve any key clashes – allowing you to tailor the reViSiT user experience to both your host and your work processes.
Other updates in this minor milestone release include:
- A new reViSiT font, together with an option to vary Pattern Font Width (improving the appearance and usability of a wide range of system fonts).
- Improved Vista support.
- Improved playback in standalone VST hosts (e.g. VSTHost and SAVIHost).
- Support for 32-bit samples.
- The ability to tie MIDI channels to tracker channels to with mapped MIDI mode.
- Clipboard paste support for text boxes, contributing to an improved activation process.
- Numerous other workflow improvements and fixes.
A detailed list of changes can be found here.
You can still download reViSiT Pro for free as part of the reViSiT Experiment.