nashNET has announced that reViSiT Pro has been updated to v1.2.4. The Pro version is still available for free as part of the reViSiT Experiment.
Changes since v1.2:
- [FIX] Unstable editing pattern length in subrow playback.
- [FIX] Random widget redraw code crash.
- [FIX] Offset mouse/scroll in Order List (F11) screen.
- [FIX] Load Defaults in Key Shortcuts aesthetic bug.
- [FIX] Popup window tabbing/dragging mouse behaviour.
- [FIX] Colour chooser causing crash.
- [MOD] Pattern drawing blanked-off beyond track 64.
- [MOD] Cursor no longer allowed behind help bar.
- [FIX] Cursor offscreen when scrolling up in subrow mode.
- [FIX] Track 64 sometimes partially hidden.
- [FIX] Crash in subrow mode, scrolling beyond track 64.
- [FIX] Always On Top status not loaded from preferences.
- [FIX] keyMaps not saving correctly.
- [FIX] Pattern resize not thread safe.
- [FIX] Instability during channel header redraw.