Parawave Audio released Rapid, a modern polyphonic hybrid synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows designed to bring together fast workflow and powerful synthesis techniques. The unique layer engine that powers Rapid lets users shape and customize all aspects of their sounds, resulting in dynamic and fat patches, ready for production, performance or simply inspiration.
- 8 separate synthesis layers, each with 3 oscillators, filter, insert-effect, modulators, arpeggiator, effect stack and routing matrix.
- Oscillators with morphable wavetables & multi-samples.
- Insert-effect per oscillator with phase modulation, phase bend, chaos phase, ring modulation, pulsewidth modulator, hard syncronisation, tube distortion and a noise generator.
- 20 filters including Acid, Analog, Legacy and Vintage lowpass plus a feedback-comb.
- Insert per voice with tube distortion, overdrive, tone-fuzz, time-lag, bitcrusher, exciter and filters.
- 4 ADSR, LFOs and sequences per layer.
- Arpeggiator with 32 pattern steps and MIDI import/export.
- Effect stack with 7 slots and 18 different effects.
- Trancegate, equalizer, sidechain and parallel-send effect.
- Keyrange per layer with MIDI channel and key filter.
- 8 channel mixer and multiband master compressor.
- Drag & Drop modulation and 3 global macro controls.
- Quick modifiers for volume and filter, to control all layers with one knob.
- Modulator, effect or arpeggiator settings saveable as separate preset file.
- Easily copy/paste modulators, patterns or whole layers.
Rapid comes with a great variety of production ready sounds. Each preset designed and handcrafted for playability and creativity in mind, passed through careful quality control. All macros are linked to allow an easy control of the most striking sound aspect.
- 650+ Sound Presets.
- 250+ Wavetables.
- 190+ Multi-Samples.
- 210+ Modulator Presets.
- 220+ Effect Presets.
Price: 210€ (incl. VAT). A free trial/demo version is available here.
Rapid is now available for purchase and download at Parawave Audio.