Arturia has announced the release of V Collection 8.1, an expansive update to their virtual instrument suite that brings new sounds, features, and improved accessibility for musicians & producers of every style and persuasion.
With features like microtuning compatibility, updated sound engines, further in-app tutorial improvements, and a new accessibility mode for Analog Lab V, it expands the V Collection experience in every direction - and users will be pleased to know that the update is completely free to download.
New in V Collection 8.1:
- Microtuning compatibility: Selected V Collection instruments are now compatible with ODDSound's microtuning software MTS-ESP, designed with the help of Aphex Twin.
- Upgraded OB-Xa V sound engine: The growl machine has been fitted with detailed analog voice dispersion, improved envelope behaviour, VCO sync, and more.
- Analog Lab V accessibility: The all-in-one keyboard anthology now has Accessibility mode, with text-to-speech functionality for every tweak and preset change.
- More in-app tutorial updates: Arturia has updated even more instruments with detailed in-app tutorials, so you can learn from the pros as you go.
- MIDI / macro improvements: MIDI CC assignment, macro customization, and a number of workflow improvements ensure that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
- NKS ready: V Collection presets are now compatible with Native Kontrol Standard, ensuring a fluid workflow in any setup.