Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v4.2. This new release allows full MIDI control of all modules in the application. It also comes with MIDI learn functionality, which makes life much easier when using external MIDI controllers. Be sure to check out the updated MIDI Documentation.
- Full MIDI-IN support (VA-Beast, Sampler, FX, Master, T&M, Pattern Set, Sequencer).
- Full MIDI learn functionality: CC and Key Mappings.
- Added MIDI Start/Sync Latency compensation.
Timing & Measure:
- Improved Tempo/BPM controls (touch the green display to change the slider/button division).
- New tabbed Menu structure in the setup dialog.
- Overall improved UI Performance.
- Visual feedback for Piano Keys and Drum Pads when played over MIDI.
- Visual feedback for Piano Keys when a sequence is running.
- Optimizations for devices with low memory limitations.
- Adreno 420 graphics chip/Android 5+ crash bug fixed.
- Several bug fixes in the sequencer handling.
- Updated Documentation.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.
G-Stomper Rhythm and G-Stomper VA-Beast Synthesizer have been updated to v4.2 as well.