PreSonus has updated Studio One to v3.5.6.
New features and improvements:
- Support for PreSonus Studio 1810 and 1824 USB audio interfaces.
- Support for DAW remote control from PreSonus StudioLive series III mixers.
- New options to add and rename Channel name as Macro argument.
- Audio Buffer handling at 32 samples is more robust now.
- Added System Information to Help menu.
The following issues have been fixed:
- VST preset not displayed in Studio One Artist.
- Crash in Sonogram after loading Project.
- Channel solo state not restored correctly.
- Crash when loading a template.
- Return to Start on Stop ignored when in Record.
- [macOS] AVB sound device causes Core Audio spikes.
- [macOS] crash with AU plug-ins and monitoring ON.
- [macOS] AU FX stop processing when toggling Mono/Stereo.
- [macOS] Aggregated audio device input not working after switching output.
- [macOS] Crash in Song Notepad.
- Search text field loses focus when result list is displayed.
- Play cursor position is incorrect after loading song with scratchpad.
- Arrangement sometimes scrolls to top after duplicating track.
- Crash when quitting from Start Page.
- Channel macro control assignment doesn't work with 3rd party plug-ins context.
- Crash in Multi instrument track editing.
- Freeze on undo/redo copy events.
- Inspector of automation tracks blank for Instrument individual output channels.
- Note FX not playing when adding new on top position.
- Marker positions not deleted when scratchpad is deleted.
- Adding track to folder scrolls down to last track.
- [Windows] forced-reactivation on every reboot on certain systems.
NOTE: for some Windows 10 users it may be necessary to re-activate Studio One on first
launch. Please follow the instructions for activation.