Psycle v1.10.1 Released
The official version of Psycle 1.10.1 has been released. Like with the previous version, there are two installers, one for the 32-bit version (x86) and the other for the 64-bit one (x64). Find them here.
The main changes since 1.10 are the support for multi-io VST plug-ins and the new version of the Winamp plug-in. There is also a new Example song from angelus.
Changes in v1.10.1:
- New release of Winamp plugin with support for Winamp localization languages, 24 and 32bit integer output, saves configuration in Winamp instead of registry and all the features of Psycle 1.10.
- Number of audio threads configurable in the settings dialog. Value of 0 detects it automatically.
- Added back the option to save .wav file in the same directory than .psy file.
- New note duplicator machine that allows keyboard splitting.
- Implementation of Multi-io audio. Support for multi-pin VST machines (Find the option in the wire dialog).
- pitch wheel for sequenced MIDI mode (it was already possible in immediate mode).
- Added save to HKLM registry (all users) and All users directory. Allow configuring relative directories (easier usage from USB drive. Warning: saving settings in .ini files is slow. Need to make a new implementation).
- Added option to delete the other settings files/registry when selecting one in the settings dialog.
- Better song duration calculation. Also improved seeking in Winamp plugin.
- Changes to better catch unhandled exceptions.
- Changes in new machine dialog for better usage in smaller screens. Also option to recreate cache in the configuration menu.
- Internal source code changes to have multiple "Global" classes and separation of plugin cache classes (This eases the development of the Winamp plugin).
- Change in mouse tweaking, now reaching the end and moving back is easier.
- Fixes in the configuration of VST bit bridging.
- Add new track in pattern now shifts the names correctly.
- Fixed crash in Mixer machine when tweaking a non-valid send.
- Special keys dialog in the configuration was not working.
- Fixed increased CPU usage in machine view.
- Fixed creation of a new sampler machine each time load, edit or wave edit buttons where pushed.
- Fixed saving .fxb and .fxp using the "Save Preset" for VSTs.
- Fix for CPU clock calculation on P4 and similar. This affected especially the MIDI synchronization code.
- Fix crash after opening and closing a VST machine and receiving an Automation (f.ex: with FreeAmp 2.5).
- Fix on plucked string where two instances caused wrong sound.
- Fix where settings could be loaded from one place, and saved to a different one.
- Fix in sking (theme) loading and saving.
- Fix in the plugin cache (now keeps the letter-case of the plugin DLL). This fixes FabFilter plugins.
- Compatibility improvements for older songs made with arguru synth/bass plugins.
- Other smaller fixes and changes.