- All meters background color are now customize-able (cf. View/Options.../Display/Meters, color level "Back").
- Automatic mixer grid layout (multi-row) is now in effect permanently--being an option no more.
- Always show plugins and meters on track list/left pane as permanent standard now.
- LV2 UI Request-value feature/interface support has been implemented.
- Audio output monitoring meters are now shown/hidden auto-magically on MIDI tracks and/or buses--no need for some user preference option anymore (i.e. View/Options.../Plugins/Instruments/Show audio output monitoring meters, is now gone).
- Default track height has been slightly increased.
- Track / Duplicate Track... now also takes a MIDI track's audio meters setting into account.
- VST3 plug-in support introduced. (EXPERIMENTAL).
- Fixed first bar/measure position drawing on the time-scale/grid across time-signature changes on the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll).
- Plugins and meters on track list/left pane, are now being set on as default--maybe going stapled in some near future;).
- Make man page compression reproducible.
- Avoid resetting top or left position when zooming with mouse pointer is in main tracks or MIDI clip editor (piano-roll) views.
- Make libaubio a build dependency on Debian/Ubuntu; also fix cross-build check to sizeof(float).
- Bumped copyright headers into the New Year (2020).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.