Rob Papen has announced the immediate release of Go2 – a virtual synthesiser designed to provide music producers with powerful, easy to use features and the best quality sounds – all controlled within a single interface.
Rob Papen says, "Features are needed to generate particular sounds, but there is also something very tempting in 'limited' features and a more simple concept. Limitation makes people creative, so it was about time that we did something with 'less' features...different concept."
- Oscillator Section – The heart of Go2 is the morph oscillator, this oscillator allows you to morph (using Go2's various morph modes) between two different waveforms.
- XY Pad - A combination of a live, interactive control and also an automated programmable modulation source.
- Play Mode - Arranges how Go2 plays its synth engine plus additional features and settings.
- Arpeggiator section - Classic style Arpeggiator with some unique features, like sequencer mode and unison/chord control per step.
- Free LFO Section - Generates modulation signals to be used as sources in a modulation path.
- Modulation Matrix Section – The 8-way modulation matrix allows you to dynamically alter Go2's parameters using both internal modules such as envelopes and LFOs, and external MIDI Controllers such as Pitch Bend, Aftertouch and other control messages defined in the MIDI-standard.
- And in true Rob Papen style, Go2 includes hundreds of presets.