Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack to v3.3.3.
- Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.2, with full support for MacOS 10.12 (Sierra) and other small improvements.
- Critical Bug Fix: Schedule Helper has been updated to version 2.0.1, and can be updated in the "Install Extras" window. Schedule Helper's backend ScheduledWakeTool, which is used to wake the Mac for scheduled sessions, was updated to workaround issues caused by MacOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Enhancement: "Amazon Chime", "Skype for Business", "QQ", and "WeChat" are all now supported as VoIP input sources.
- Enhancement: The audio capture backend has been updated to be more robust, and this new style capture is now used by default when Instant On is installed. Users shouldn't notice any changes.
- Bug Fix: The "Hide Library" button now shows a proper state.
- Bug Fix: Audio Hijack now reopens windows on the correct screen when multiple screens are connected to your Mac.
- Other: Many other small improvements, enhancements, and fixes have been made.