Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack to v3.5.5.
- Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.2, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility and a fix for capturing audio from Voice Memos and other ports from iOS to Mac ("Marzipan" apps).
- Backend changes have been made to many small pieces of Audio Hijack, which should improve its longevity.
- Audio Hijack now better handles error reporting when attempting to capture from apps which require the ACE extra.
- VoiceOver has been updated to work around a change Apple made on MacOS 10.14. Menu items will again properly reflect the most recent action taken.
- Option-return now correctly places a newline in the Comments field when editing tags in the Recordings tab.
- A cosmetic issue which could occur when restoring or duplicating blocks has been corrected.