Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack to v3.3.5.
- Major Enhancement: Instant On has been updated to version 8.4.4, with important crash fixes for MacOS 10.13. There are also improvements to audio capture from VMWare Fusion, FaceTime, and Flash running in Safari.
- Major Enhancement: "Microsoft Teams" is now supported as a VoIP input source.
- Enhancement: Meters throughout Audio Hijack have been improved to use less CPU.
- Enhancements: Important improvements have been made to improve the way Audio Hijack behaves for VoiceOver users.
- Bug Fix: Multiple improvements have been made to timers, as part of a never-ending quest to ensure their reliability.
- Other: Many small improvements have been added to make reading the Help manual easier.
- Other: Visual and reliability improvements have been made to our Extras installer window.
- Other: Audio Hijack now has (extremely) preliminary compatibility with MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra). We still recommend users stick with a fully supported version of MacOS for now.
- Other: Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher. If you're still on 10.9 (or lower), be sure to see the Legacy page.
Changes in Audio Hijack 3.3.4:
- Enhancement: "Cisco Jabber" is now supported as a VoIP input source.
- Other: This version temporarily reverts an update to the audio capture backend which was part of Audio Hijack 3.3.3. The updated capture method requires a bit more time and testing.