Sample Fuel has released Drop-CRE8 Analog Expansion 1, a content expansion of "analog' type sounds available for their free Drag n Drop instrument series.
"DROP-CRE8 raised the bar on what users can expect from a free instrument. Now users can take this popular instrument to the next level with the included "Analog Style" samples taken from our POLY instrument. This new content is available via a new 3rd Layer that is in addition to the original 2 layers found in the free DROP-CRE8 instrument. The sound design capabilities are vast, fun and addictive." said Danny Lux, Owner at Sample Fuel.
- Triple Layer Synthesis Engine:
- Layer 1 is a Sample Playback engine.
- Layer 2 is a Granular Engine.
- Layer 3 is a Granular Engine with the New Content.
- User can control direction of playback (forward or reverse) in real time all while in sync to the host's playback.
- Audio Warp allows a user to drop loops in and have them sync and lock to the host's tempo.
- A user can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- Intuitive single user interface that provides all the functionality you would reach for during composing or performing.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.