"Revolution is our first Reversing Virtual Instrument that utilizes 2 different synthesis engines making it one of the most unique and capable reversing sample library instruments available anywhere. The approach when creating this instrument was not to be just a one-shot reverse library but to deliver a product that would be the most usable and unique reverse library on the market for the modern-day media composer. Our goal was not just to reverse the sample content and call it done, but to create an engine capable of creating reversing textures that you can loop, mangle, layer on top of one another or add to a granular texture. The patches are interesting and unique enough to give your compositions new color and texture." said Danny Lux, owner at Sample Fuel.
- Dual Layer Reversing Sample Engine.
- Phrase Looping - Play any phrase with a length as short as a 16th note or as long as 8 Beats and it will loop in reverse automatically.
- Note Value Key Switching - Reversing Layers 1 and 2 can have their note values key switched independently in real-time. For example Layer 1 can be set to a Whole note while Layer 2 can be set to Half or Quarter notes creating complex and interesting reverse poly rhythms.
- Granular Engine - Layer 3 provides a modern granular engine with up to 8 grain streams per oscillator to create complex rich and spacious structures. We utilize this layer to create beautiful pads that layer with the REVERSING Engine to create hybrid pads with reversing elements.
- 26 Different Instrument Sources - We have sampled 26 different instruments with repeated note values of various lengths. This allows you to have chords or phrases repeating in note values of 16th, 8th, Quarter, Half, Whole, or 8 Beats (2 Whole Notes).
- Mirror-Sling Shot Patches - All 26 instruments have patches that allow you to play them in a normal forward sound that then reverses back in a mirrored fashion.
- Presets have up to 3 Layers and you can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multitimbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- You can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multitimbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- Intuitive single user interface that provides all the functionality you would reach for during composing or performing.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.
Price: Revolution introductory price is $119.99 until November 16th, 2018. Normal price will be $149.99.