SoundToys has released of Soundtoys version 5.2.4, which is a free maintenance update for all version 5 product owners.
This update is effectively the same as 5.2.3, but omits the name change that was intended to clean up the way the VST format plug-ins were displayed in certain DAWs, but ended up causing compatibility issues. Click here for more information.
This release includes a variety of bug fixes and updates, and adds improved support for macOS High Sierra. All Soundtoys users with any version 5 plug-in or bundle can log into their Soundtoys accounts to download this free update.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Little Plate now included in the Soundtoys 5 installer.
- Fixed preset sorting and Audio Units scanning in macOS High Sierra.
- Fixed rare audio dropouts/glitches on Windows systems.
- Fixed rhythm editor to allow for creation of multi-bar rhythms.
- Fixed Pro Tools automation hotkey support for all plug-ins on Windows.
- Fixed AudioSuite support for different stem formats (mono-mono, mono-stereo, stereo-stereo) .
You can find the full 5.2.4 change list on the SoundToys release log.