Samplesphere has announced the release of version 3.0 of ROO Didgeridoo for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
ROO Didgeridoo was developed from actual didgeridoo performances and consists of 2 separate instruments, Rhythmic and Drone.
ROO Rhythmic is not loop based, making it very easy to create highly original, realistic didgeridoo rhythmic sequences. Creating a track with ROO Rhythmic is similar to creating a drum track.
ROO Drone is loop based with all drones looping until release.
Rhythmic & Drone features:
- Rhythmic: A - A# - B - C - C# - D - D# - E - F - F# - G - G#.
- Drone: G - G# - A - A# - B - C - C# - D - D# - E - F - F#.
- MIDI learn and full automation for all controls.
- Filter - Low and High Pass.
- Delay - Host tempo aligned. Ping-pong or straight, depending on.
- left and right settings.
- MIDI File Player with adjustable tempo. (Rhythmic only)
Player is for auditioning MIDI files before importing them to your project, it is not a performance tool. MIDI files can be dragged from the player browser window to a MIDI track of a DAW that supports this function.
- Example MIDI files for both Rhythmic and Drone are included.
Price: £32.95. A demo version is available to download.