Features and Fixes:
- New product: Buchla 259e for Modular
- Improved the time it takes to open the GUI for plug-ins with lots of graphics.
- Tape: Added some missing automation highlights for Pro Tools.
- Vintage Amp Room: Fixed an issue where the mic movement was slightly wrong.
- Console 1: DAW integration for Cockos REAPER.
- Console 1: Added option to turn off accelerated knob movement.
- Console 1: Fixed a crash when running Studio One in low latency mode.
- Console 1: Fixed issue with mono meters in Studio One when panning.
- Console 1: Fixed a bug where the Low Peak/Shelf parameter on UAD Harrison 32C EQ was reversed. Warning: will affect saved projects.
- OpenGL graphics acceleration is now enabled by default.
- OpenGL: Added global preferences for OpenGL settings for all plug-ins. The Console 1 plug-in has a separate OpenGL preference for the On-Screen Display.
- Console 1: Fixed issue with faulty settings for the FFT that could make the FFT disappear or freeze.
- Console 1: Fixed a GUI update bug which caused CPU spikes in Integrated DAW Control mode.
- Reaper: Fixed stuttering when using VST3 plugins.
- Graphics glitches in Reaper on first instantiation of Console 1 when using OpenGL on some machines.
- Graphics glitches in Cubase when batch instantiating Console 1.
- Workaround in both cases is to open and close the GUI.