Softube has announced availability of the Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor plug-in, providing the latest in precision compression and dynamic control with the unmistakable sound of a modern Drawmer classic.
The Drawmer 1973 plug-in enables you to get deep into the details with independent control over three frequency bands; pull out and fine-tune individual instruments; tame low frequencies while leaving the top end shimmering; tweak the details to get a bigger picture and your mixes wider and louder.
Carefully modelled on the original hardware in collaboration with Drawmer themselves, this versatile plug-in brings an iconic compressor up to date with added Mid-Side processing and sidechain option.
The Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor has a GUI echoing the hardware original, is CPU friendly, and comes with useful presets.
- Versatile compression and dynamic control.
- Zoom in to control the finest of details in your mix.
- Crafted with the design team at Drawmer.
- Additional Mid-Side processing and sidechain not available in the original hardware.
- Low CPU usage.
- No USB iLok dongle required. All Softube plug-ins use iLok's free machine-based license system. A USB iLok dongle is optional.
The Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor is available to buy from authorized dealers and Softube's web shop from March 8, 2016, priced at $249 (An introductory price offer of $199 runs until March 31, 2016).
All Softube software has been updated to v2.2.91, featuring the following changes:
- Added Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor.
- Console 1: Fixed parameter names for Console 1 adapted Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer.
- Updated Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor gain reduction meter in Console 1.
- Console 1 On-Screen Display (OSD) now checks if OSD processes are already running for both 32/64-bit process names.
- Improve performance for plug-ins with many meters.
- Optimized DSP parameter handling of Console 1 sections.