Softube has updated its plug-ins / software to 2.4.11 Mac / 2.4.12 Windows.
The new release contains a new Modular module, the west coast classic Doepfer A-101-2 Vactrol LPG. This is Doepfer's modernized take on the Buchla LPG (low-pass gate) concept, with features added. Get it before April 30 for $29. After this date, the price will be $39. Softube also added a bunch of presets for Modular.
On the Console 1 side of things compatibility with new UAD compressors is here: all the 1176 versions (five different ones) and Chandler Limited Zener Limiter. Just as any Console 1 compatible plug-ins, these integrate seamlessly with the Console 1 mixer. Furthermore, Console 1 adds a wet/dry function to any compressor or limiter that is loaded in its Compressor slot—even if the original compressor plug-in did not have this function from the beginning.
Changes in 2.4.12:
- Windows: Fixed a bug where moving the mouse over a plug-in's knobs would cause severe lag in the DAW.
Changes in 2.4.11:
- Modular/FX: The new Doepfer A-101-2 Vactrol LPG is now available.
- Modular: Fixed an issue with some DAWs where bypassing the plug-in would cause a noise burst (Modular only).
- Modular/FX: Fixed an issue with some DAWs where bypassing the plug-in would cause a noise burst on preset changing.
- Modular/FX: Improved loading times of large modules such as the Beat Sequencer.
- Modular/FX: Fixed a rare graphics glitch where the center console could become stuck.
- Modular: Fixed the broken ROLI Flute Mono AAX preset. The Pro Tools preset won't get overwritten unless it's deleted prior to installation.
- Console 1: Added five UAD 1176s and Chandler Limited Zener Limiter as Console 1 compatible UAD plug-ins.
- Console 1: The Console 1 On-Screen Display now shows when the Shift key on the hardware is pressed.
- Console 1: Fixed crash when loading UAD plug-ins both in the Pro Tools and in Console 1.
- Console 1: Fixed the FFT freeze when loading the UAD plugins in 48 kHz using the Summit Audio Grand Channel
- Console 1: Improved the USB re-connection behavior.
- Console 1: The Console 1 On-Screen Display now detects if the connection to the Console 1 hardware has been lost and closes the GUI.
- Console 1: Fixed an issue where the OSD could become stuck at the splash screen.
- Console 1: Fixed an issue where the Console 1 LEDs would not update correctly under some circumstances.
- AU: Host bypass now works in Studio One.
- ProChannel: Fixed a metering and processing issue when running the FET Compressor as a ProChannel insert in Sonar using 64-bit processing.
- Windows: The issue with the 2 GB memory limit for 32-bit plugins has been resolved.
- Installer sizes on OS X have been reduced ...