Acoustica has updated Mixcraft 6 to version 6.1 build 217.
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b217:
- Japanese video editing issue.
- Improved bullet-proofing for VST plug-ins that crash during startup.
- Fix for delay effects that slow down processor math.
- Fixed obscure issues with creating ZIP files.
- MIDI import time signature/track name issues.
- Pitch Bend values were off by one.
- Alt+2 and Alt+6 shortcuts reversed in menu.
- Improved VST flushing to prevent clicks.
- Fix for lack of crossfades when freezing a track during project load.
Changes in Mixcraft 6.1 b216:
- Made a few changes to the Japanese strings.
- Now erasing MIDI notes on note down with eraser.
- Fix for instrument presets that had an embedded icon.
- Added error message when a loaded track can't be armed.
- ASIO arm settings now save and load properly from a project file.
- Some badly behaving plugins no longer freeze.
- Bug fix for copy and paste grouping of clips.