TBProAudio has released LA xLimit III, an advanced look ahead, wideband, linked-stereo limiter including ISP detection, RSM/EBU/DialNorm measurement and oversampling. The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today's mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
- state of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- freely adjustable limiter character.
- detailed transient control.
- freely adjustable adaptive release curves.
- level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU BS1770.4.
- NEW: RMS, EBU R128 and DialNorm loudness measurement.
- "real" oversampling, up to 8x.
- stereo link.
- built-in clipper.
- NEW: drive mode.
- NEW: unity gain and delta monitor modes.
- preset management.
- Mid/Side processing mode.
- easy to use GUI.
- large and accurate live meters.
- all sample rates.
- free upgrade for existing LA xLimit customer.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer.
- Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32-bit RTAS, 32/64-bit AAX.
- OS X: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AU, 32-bit RTAS, 32/64-bit AAX.
- Tested with: Cockos REAPER, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/WaveLab 6/7/8/9/10, FL Studio 12.x/20.x, PT10/12/2018, Reason 9.5/10, Studio One, Ableton Live.
A demo version is available.