Tekky Synths has announced the release of Tb-X (2020), a TB-303 emulation compiled a 03:03AM on this day of 03/03/2020, saying:
After this 10 years celebration, it was time to revisit one of the first synth we released, and also one of the most popular... ever... THE TB-303... So here we go, beware of acid holes ahead, here is Tb-X (2020). Plenty of cool new features developed years after years, and refreshing this mythic synth...
- D.T.F.P.M limited to 128 presets per folder (unlimited Nb folders).
- A.R.F.S never bother enter a filename again... ever...
- U.C.R.S engaged any parameter into the random process.
- E.D.C.S let the sequences groove like never.
- Copy/Paste/Restore preset features.
- Multiple Env Mod: RealTime, TB, Tempo Mods.
- Syncable Delays, LFOs, Envelopes...
- All parameters assignable to MIDI CCs.
- Octaver + Detuner + Chorder.
- 12-24dB + LFO modulated filter for "endless Filtering".
- Switchable logos to visually help identify the type of patch.
- Internal A.G.C.S .
- On board sample export feature to .WAV format with real time control change rendering.
- Cool looking design + Plenty of holes.
- Efficient workflow.
- CPU Friendly.
- Also in Standalone version, ideal to create and export WAV files to use in DAW later on.
- D.T.F.P.M = Dynamic Text File Preset Manager.
- U.C.R.S = Ultra Controlled Random System.
- E.D.C.S = Extended Decay Control System.
- A.R.F.S = Auto Renaming File System.
- A.G.C.S = Auto Gain Control System.
Price: Part of the Tekky Synths Pack available for 100€.