The largest update to the virtual Eurorack DAW yet has been released with VCV Rack v0.4.0.
Here are a few changes:
- Cables can now stack on output ports.
- Added sub-menus for each plugin and scrollable menus.
- Added MIDI CC-to-CV Interface, updated MIDI-to-CV Interface.
- Added new scrolling methods: middle-click-and-drag, shift-scroll, and arrow keys.
- Added engine pausing in sample rate menu.
- Added resizable blank to Core.
- Added plug lights for monitoring voltages of cables.
- Support for AMD Phenom II processors.
- Self-contained app bundle on Mac, plugins and settings go in ~/Documents/Rack/.
- Added Lissajous mode to Scope.
- Added two LFOs and VCO-2.
- Added Rampage dual slope generator.
- Added Keyframer/Mixer, based on Frames.
- Added nonlinear string and chord mode to Modal Synthesizer, based on Elements.