Voxengo has updated CurveEQ, the spline equalizer plugin, to version 3.4.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Implemented minor graphics performance optimizations.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Control points can be now added by simple dragging.