accSone has released a free "Robert Dudzic" update for crusher-X 9.
This free feature update for crusher-X 9 licensees comes with factory sounds designed by the sound artist Robert Dudzic. The update introduces a more flexible side chain assignments and an optimized MIDI Velocity processing.
Changes in v9.40:
- Adds several factory sounds designed and recorded by Robert Dudzic.
- Adds a Sidechain to real-time Input routing button SCh in the Mixer. A switch will be done with morphed fading. This allows more flexibility where to place the plug-in in the DAW.
- Adds a MIDI reset when changing Free and A&R MIDI Modes.
- Improves quality of the "Richard Devine" factory sounds.
- Improves the slider change of smaller Length Grain Modulations.
- Improves the Attack/Release system for MIDI Velocity.
- Fixes issue with loading factory sounds.
- Fixes issue with loading a mono mp3 file into the grain buffer.
- Fixes audio issue with VST3 running under Samplitude Pro.
- Fixes issue that prevented to generate MIDI CCs when the plug-in editor is closed.
- Fixes issue with slider ranges on dragging the slider pm-wheel.
- Fixes X-Shift slider mouse-up update issue for Grain Window Splines.
- Fixes VST3 crash under Reaper while scrolling down parameter list (as Reaper shows hidden VST3 parameters).
- Windows: Fixes ASIO Dialog volume sliders initial value in VST-wrapper.
- macOS: Improves Paste Button behavior in Lizensing Dialog.
crusher-X 9 licensees can follow the download instructions described in their crusher-X 9 delivery mail (received after purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 9.
- Upgrade / crossgrade from older crusher-X versions: 99,- €.
- Full version: 289,- €.
Download Demo: accsone.com/download-granular-synthesis