Voxengo has updated Soniformer, the spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin, to v3.13.
- IMPORTANT: This version has changed its product key format. If you already purchased this plug-in, to use this version, please visit the Voxengo web site and get a new key at the User Area (if you obtained a product key from a reseller, you will need to add your existing product key there first), or use the Automatic key download feature of the plug-in itself.
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Enabled the "asynchronous drawing" window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface "lagging".
- Added "Dry Mix" envelope.
- Added "Bands" control.
- "Downward mode" is now called "inverse mode".
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- The "out/in" indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
- The "Copy to" button is now called the "Copy": this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
- Improved the quality of oversampling filters. This may change (improve) the sound of previously created projects where plug-in was used.
- Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the ".rsrc" interface may be deprecated in the future.