Cockos has updated their REAPER DAW software to version 6.33.
Changes include the following:
- Add post-render action (under Stats button) to jump to position of first rendered sample over +0dB.
- Add post-render action (under Stats button) to display render statistics in web browser.
- Add separate actions to calculate mono loudness of selected tracks via dry run render.
- Display lufs-m max, lufs-s max, lufs-i in web browser render statistics or API request.
- Display file format, file length, and channel count (if mixed) in web browser render statistics.
- Display overall render progress indicator.
- Display sample rate and channel count during dry run render.
- Don't display file extension during dry-run render.
- Fix dither/noise shaping when rendering stems.
- Fix normalizing stems to common gain based on master normalization when rendering multiple regions.
- Fix secondary render sample rate and improve normalization when project sample rate is different from rendered sample rate.
- If true peak is calculated, don't display regular peak in render statistics (everything is still displayed in web browser render statistics).
- Improve peaks display when rendering very short files.
- Inform user when normalizing may cause relative levels of rendered files to change.
- Make it clearer when normalization is enabled.
- Support normalizing stems to common gain based on normalizing master mix, even if not rendering master mix.
- When rendering multiple files, display as much path as needed to disambiguate files.
- Add option to use modal window default positioning for newly created FX chain/floating FX windows.
- Allow pin mapper dialog to be very large when first opened if the track has many channels.
- Improve UI-destruction order when closing floating windows (for buggy plug-ins).
- Remove global option for plugin bridging, bridging options should be controlled per-plugin via FX browser.
- Add IDE color preset configuration to ReaScript tab.
- Add IDE option to have doubleclick function name jump to function.
- Fix incorrect IDE interpretation of certain alt-gr keys.
- IDE supports shift+tab without selection.
- Fix return value of InsertAutomationItem function when option enabled to trim automation items behind edits.
- Fix FX chain docker restoration when loading projects (requires re-save of existing projects).
- Improve default ordering of new tabs.
- Ensure IDE is not completely offscreen when opening.
- Prevent reentrancy of @gfx code when TCP embedded and adding media on Windows.
- Fix inserting section of file when project setting enabled to copy media to project directory.
- Show folders with system file attribute on Windows.
- Media item properties.
- Avoid small changes to take volume/pan when clicking but not dragging fader.
- Improve sizing behavior when scrollbar is visible.
- Avoid small changes to track and send volume/pan when clicking but not dragging fader.
- Improve mousewheel behavior on volume/pan faders.
- Improve display when shift+dragging I/O buttons in track panels to create multiple sends.
- Allow configurable maximum jog rate of 1x/2x/4x/8x (default 2x).
- Prevent audio dropouts when adding undo point that does not affect items.
- Bridged plug-in improvements (fixed reference count leaks, improved bridge exiting on macOS).
- Bridged plug-ins support IMidiLearn, IMidiMapping interfaces.
- Fix $namenumber wildcard.
- Support marker/region names consisting of separated name=value pairs using $marker(name) [separator] and $region(name) [separator] (see wildcard help).
FX pin connector dialog:
- Show tooltips when there are more than 4 track channels or 4 FX ins/outs.
- Fix potential memory access errors when loading media.
- Update loudness calculation more frequently in master VU and render statistics.
- Improve preferences for loudness metering and readout value.
- Allow filenames to contain quotes (on platforms other than Windows).
- Update display consistently after editing custom speaker name.
- Tempo map.
- Action to create measure from time selection will not create a tempo envelope if the user cancels the operation.
- Fix customizing master track VU readout text color in TCP.
- Avoid small changes to track pan/width when clicking but not dragging faders.
- Installer can optionally configure Windows to save REAPER crash dumps.