|Type / Tags||SynthSynth (Analogue / Subtractive)Synth (Hybrid)|
Chimera is a noise-driven synth. All the sounds coming from Chimera are based on white noise filtered into notes using resonant bandpass filters. The result is organic sounds ranging from warm pads to atmospheres with elements of wind and water.
- Unique synthesis method.
- More than 50 included presets.
- Built in soft clipper distortion and 2-tap stereo delay.
- Wide range of modulation options with three envelopes and three LFOs.
- Cross-modulation with free routing.
- Freely assignable MIDI CC controls.