Lemonstrum 2 Acoustic Guitar Strummer lets you strum your MIDI keyboard just like a real guitar. It gives you 24 chord slots, each assignable with a custom chord and a keyboard trigger. The on-screen fretboard and keyboard allow you to plot new chords and keyboard triggers using drag 'n' drop. A dedicated upstroke key (C3 - two octaves below Middle C) can be played alternately with the keyboard trigger you assigned (serves as your down-stroke) to create an effective strumming pattern.
- 24 chord slots assignable with custom chords and keyboard triggers.
- To get the first chord playing, try pressing Middle C-E-G chord (and so on, as plotted) on your MIDI controller.
- Create and edit your own chords.
- Pre-configured with all major and minor chords.
- Variable strumming speed, release and bass-cut control.
- Drag and drop chord plotting / keyboard trigger plotting.
- Can load and save patches as FXB or FXP files (8 patches).
- Global bypass / mute button for each string.
- Standard E-A-D-G-B-E tuning.
- Dedicated upstroke key (C3) for easy strumming.
- High-Quality 16-bit 44khz samples.