MDynamicsMB is an advanced multiband dynamics processor with a clear sound. It was designed originally for mastering, however, due to its high performance and zero latency, it is also suitable for any mixing purpose.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MDynamicsMB immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using the MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. MDynamics is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Advanced and easy-to-use user interface. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming.
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MDynamicsMB provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
- Unique temporary gain feature provides a way to control amount of compression while keeping output level stable.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MDynamicsMB performs.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above threshold. MDynamicsMB can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, the result will too.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow with MDynamicsMB.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MDynamicsMB has low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation (except custom shapes).