MeldaProduction has released version 6.00 of all its effect plug-ins, which improves user interfaces, memory usage, signal generator features and much more. All users are highly recommended to update if they used 6.00 beta.
Change in v6.00:
- Huge memory and GUI optimizations, new knob based interfaces.
- Each oscillator can now also be controlled using harmonics instead of shape.
- Added "double" envelope shape type.
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden.
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added knob mode for most plug-ins, which turns their slider based GUI into knob based one.
- MSpectralDynamics can now capture the threshold curve based on the input signal.
- MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics weren't showing correct shapes for upwards expander.
- Added IR phase invert and left/right delays for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Fix: Drag & drop wave file for analysis didn't work in MAutoEqualizer.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer could crash under specific circumstances when automating gain.