2nd March 2012
MeldaProduction has released version 6.00 of all its effect plug-ins, which improves user interfaces, memory usage, signal generator features and much more. All users are highly recommended to update if they used 6.00 beta.
Change in v6.00:
- Huge memory and GUI optimizations, new knob based interfaces.
- Each oscillator can now also be controlled using harmonics instead of shape.
- Added "double" envelope shape type.
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden.
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added knob mode for most plug-ins, which turns their slider based GUI into knob based one.
- MSpectralDynamics can now capture the threshold curve based on the input signal.
- MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics weren't showing correct shapes for upwards expander.
- Added IR phase invert and left/right delays for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Fix: Drag & drop wave file for analysis didn't work in MAutoEqualizer.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer could crash under specific circumstances when automating gain.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03
02 Mar 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v6.00
11 Aug 2011 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.01