MeldaProduction has updated all its effect plug-ins to version 6.01 beta and released two new free plugins - MLoudnessAnalyzer, a truly free EBU compliant loudness and loudness range meter, and MBandPass, a versatile filter containing filters with slopes up to 120dB/oct and 2 modulators.
Version 6.01 optimizes data storage, lets you open multiple modulators and multiparameters at once, lets you modulate and automate the first five points of each envelope and much more.
It is available as a new installer, which is a recommended method. You can also use updaters and update manager if you already use version 6.00.
List of changes:
- Added MBandPass & MLoudnessAnalyzer plugin.
- Plugin settings storage optimized for lower size and higher speed.
- Multiple modulator & multiparameter windows can now be open at once.
- Added "OnOff" mode into MIDI note controllers and increased their number.
- Default modulation wheel for dry/wet is now disabled due to problems with some hosts e.g. Sonar X1.
- Vocoder, Waveshaper, Dynamics, Freeform equalizer, Spectral dynamics, Rhythmizer (first 4 sequences of each type), Granular (first 4 transformations) graphs can be automated (first 5 points). Note that modulation can require lots of CPU.
- Changed MMultiBandHarmonizer selected key color.
- Added predefined directories and drives in all directory trees.
- Multiband peakmeters now occupy more space for better visibility.
- Added range to MIDI note controllers.
- MMultiBandHarmonizer now reports latency.
- LU meters in integrated mode now provide the gating algorithm according to the EBU standard.
- Added band expand for all multiband plugins.
- Loudness meters now highlight the -1..+1 LU target region.
- MModernCompressor - added another auto-compression button which doesn't change attack/release/rms.
- Fix: A few plugins were crashing in knob mode.
- Fix: Band editor collapse button is now visible only in edit mode, not in active presets screen.
- Fix: Smoothness didn't update in MAutoDynamicEq unless analyzer/sonogram was enabled.
- Fix: MIDI controller presets didn't load and update immediately.
- Fix: Advanced convolution kernel settings may not have been working properly.
- Fix: Mouse wheel didn't move much with high-resolution mouses.
- Fix: Crossover bands moved to the left made them immovable.
10 Dec 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.06
12 Sep 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.04
19 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v7.02
10 Aug 2012 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.03
02 Mar 2012 MeldaProduction updates all effects to v6.00
11 Aug 2011 MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v4.01