Ample Sound has released a v3.1 update which includes 5 Acoustic Guitars, 2 Acoustic Basses and Ukulele.
- Riffer 2.0: New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.
- Auto Chord Detection feature in Strummer and Riffer. It automatically detects chord type from the fingering defined by user on the virtual fretboard.
- Keyboard Skins.
- Pattern to Riff feature in Strummer.
- Improve processing efficiency in FX.
- Optimize Auto Note Off Velocity feature.
- ADSR envelope support automation.
- Optimize Slide feature in Ample Bass Upright.
- Fixed some display bugs on 4K monitor. Added animation switch, OpenGL switch.
- Fixed Mod Rate bug.
- Fixed sample group tuning bugs in Sample Edit.
- Fixed some bugs which caused system crash in Tab Reader.
- Fixed some bugs in Strummer, e.g. the Stroke Noise Knob automation issue.
- Fixed some bugs in Preset system.
- Fixed Nature Harmonic articulation bug in Ample Guitar Twelve.
The V3.1 update is free of charge, Ample Sound users can download the update here.
Ample Sound has also announced a Summer Sale with this update: 5 acoustic guitars, 2 acoustic basses and Ukulele are 20% off until August 19.