New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
- Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
- Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
- VST3 format is now supported for Mac & Windows.
New Pick Extension for Ample Bass J II, suitable for Rock, Metal, Brit-Pop, etc. (69$, 1.86GB).
Improved and optimized GPX format support in the built-in bass tab player.
- Added capo option which enables transposing without the need of modifying MIDI. Added Auto Mod to enable automatic vibrato.
- Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
- Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
- Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.
- Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.