Ample Sound has released a version 3.2 update which includes Electric guitar, Bass and Metal series.
- Sample engine optimization.
- Fix VST3 compatibility issue in Nuendo, Ableton Live and FL Studio.
- Fix Mac installer warning on MacOS 10.15.
- Fix a bug that Ableton Live could not detect VST2 plugins.
- Fix missing string information and Natural Harmonic issue when exporting Tab to DAW.
- Presets update.
- Fix plugin windows border shadow issue on MacOS 10.15.
- Fix possible crash on some machines.
The update is free of charge, users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.