Best Service has released The Orchestra - Horns Of Hell for Kontakt. Here's what they say:
Master true brass power. Horns Of Hell covers everything from shining brilliance to the ultimate inferno â€“ it's all on your modwheel. Horns Of Hell is a massive brass, organ and percussion library, including a total of 67 varied articulations. It features absolutely unique and earth-shattering sections, like the mighty Tenor Horns or the profoundly diabolic Evil Brass.
Horns Of Hell is your tool to express the unspeakable. Air and metal melt into an instrument, containing all facets of emotion: From warm and supporting to majestic and overpowering. From soft and shimmering to immense and brutal. In the extremes of sound, where most instruments perish, Horns Of Hell gains power.
Horns Of Hell is not just an entire brass, organ and percussion library, it brings unheard articulations to your fingertips. It comes as an entire toolkit to create new and astonishing colors, it will certainly capture your obsession.
The unique Ensemble Engine
This Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by the Sonuscore Origins-Series. Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on pre-recorded phrases â€“ you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
- 48 powerful brass patches from a huge 20 player brass ensemble with 28 articulations, plus all TO articulations, 5 FX and phrase patches.
- 15 different organ registrations, recorded from two different organs in the same church, quiet and mellow to thunderous and majestic, as well as 3 playable Organ FX patches.
- Various drums, deep hits, tubular bells and a timpani.
- Trumpet Ensemble (3 Players) French Horn Ensemble (4 Players) Tenor Horn Ensemble (4 Players) Trombone Ensemble (3 Players) Low Brass (2 Players) Evil Brass (4 Players: Bass Trombone, Contrabass Trombone, Contrabass Tuba & Cimbasso).
- 15 organ patches with 10 manual and 5 pedal registrations. Over 5000 recorded pipes.
- Non Pitched Percussion (Taikos, Tom Ensemble, Gran Cassa, Tam Tam, Snare Drum, Piatti, Suspended Cymbals).
A 20-piece brass ensemble split into 6 sections performed a variety of powerful techniques for Horns Of Hell. The vast expression and energy of these new articulations was captured in the classic room of Studio 22 in Budapest. All sections were recorded in their traditional seating position.
- 40+ different war and battle patterns.
- 50+ single NKIs.
- 85 multi articulations.
- A total of 120 versatile ensemble presets.
Price: $149 - Horns Of Hell is included in The Orchestra Complete 2.
Horns Of Hell works with NI Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player Version 6.2.2 and higher.