Tweakable Typewriters features 5 typewriters - four are vintage typewriters with their manufacture dates ranging from 1908 to 1954, one being a electric typewriter from the 1980's. The functionality of this library is designed to be twofold - to accurately emulate traditional typing as well as giving the user a simple yet powerful editing GUI to create their own unique typewriter percussion kits.
Typewriters featured in this library include a 1908 Underwood 5, a 1924 Remington Portable, a Royal 1954, a 1934 Smith Corona and a 1980's Brother electric typewriter.
- 100% independent control over all the articulations, also between Key Down and Key Release samples.
- Key Down and Key Release samples can be Linked, all editing is applied to both Key Down and Key Release. Choose to either mute the Release sample, or allow the Release sample be the Key Down sound with no release sound, or reverse the order of the Key Down and Key Release samples.
- Global Selection Condition - all editing will be applied to all the articulations.
- The Key Map Selection Condition allows to user to map an articulation over the entire keyboard. This gives the option to play melodies and chords with the selected Articulation.
- Round Robins can be frozen at any step in the RR chain.
- Full independent control over Tuning, Pan, Volume, Sample Start, as well as all Amp Envelope parameters for each articulation.
- 20 different Effects can be routed and customized to each individual articulation. Choose from over 100 IRs to add various colors to the different articulations.
- 40 example .nki Instruments are included with the library.
The full uncompressed size of this library is 349 MB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 134 MB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.
Price: $44.95 - It is $34.95 through July 2016.