Bremmers Audio Design has released version 2.7 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 2.7:
- Redesigned editor user interface: The mode buttons have been removed. A selector now appears on touching an editor, and you can pick an action by moving your finger in that direction. Editors can now be scrolled at any time without having to worry about the mode buttons. MIDI and automation editors now always use 'handles' to move notes/dots.
- Editors are a bit wider.
- Score editors now have a 'duration' handle. The pitch handle now changes pitch in semitone steps.
- Various editor improvements (both visible and invisible).
- Improved AU compatibility.
- Fixed: Convolutor / Guitar Amp: very short IR files didn't work right.
- The former "iPad Pro Pack" IAP for 12.9 inch iPads is now called "Track Pack", available on all 64-bits iPads. It adds 32 tracks.
- The Pro Extension IAP now includes the Multi MIDI Editor.
- The Pro Extension IAP now includes two extra effect returns on 12.9 inch iPads.
Price: $30 (MultitrackStudio for iPad) / $20 (Pro Extension).