MuTools has updated MuLab and MUX Modular VST to version 7.5.4.
- New Audio Dispatcher module: This new modules routes a single audio input to 1 or multiple audio outputs based on the received note events. So you can play / sequence the audio routing. Great for dynamic sequenced effects.
- The Waveform "Create Via Harmonics" text-based function has been replaced by the much more graphical "Edit Harmonics" function which edits the first 64 harmonics via drawbar sliders.
- Fixed a sonic bug in the Mono Delay modules.
- Fixed a potential crash bug when drag-dropping modules with a parent-child relationship into a Plug-In Slot.
- Note Dispatcher: When using more than 10 outputs, connections were not properly reloaded. Fixed.
- Event Monitor was not yet GUI scale aware. Fixed.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the check mark in menus when using a light on dark background for menus.
All details & downloads on MuTools.com