Soundemote has updated PrettyScope to version 1.1.0.
- 1D Sync mode.
- View a stereo signal in 1D mode and control color of lines/dots per channel separately.
- New Color modes: R G B, H S L, RdGrnBl, PrttyGrl (will be more customizable in the future).
- Screenshot button is back and working.
- Now possible to draw down to 0 points.
- GUI now has a scrollbar so you can access all parameters with smaller window sizes.
- Does not steal keyboard focus (hotkeys are disabled).
- Now works with OS X 10.
- Dot/Line size aspect ratio/screen ratio bugs now fixed completely.
- Dots are properly drawn at start and end of data points (only noticeable when drawing a few points).
- Installer for OS X.